martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

TOK K.I.'S hissssssssssss story

To what extent does history reflect our modern day reasoning?
To what extent is photography a more reliable source than a written document?
To what extent does a reliable source depend on objectivity?

i just finished a pack of cheesy crackers and went all over my room searching for the last once before i remembered that i had ate it. that is just terrrible... i mean ok its kinda funny cause i forgot and you could catagorize me as a pig for forgetting but also i mean hell, do i not pay enough attention to my food? like every bite of it? i mustve been eating too fast , not actually enjoying it enough, and that my friends, is very upsetting.

1 comentario:

  1. HOla ginna. its me Sharon Mendoza Monge... im sorry for asking you if u liked penises??? i dont even know if u wright it like that. i meant to say peanuts jeje. but whateva. i like your first KI cause i feel that history totally reflects modern day reasoning which can be considered positive or negative. okeei i guess this counts as a comment aight? okaaa bay!! lovee for evaaa!!

    ResponderEliminar